Smooth as silk, weaving two hearts … merging them as one soul …
Usually, this is the concept related to Romance.
There are other aspects to it as well. Some people kill for it, yet some surrender for money. A few succumb to pressure, while some play around with numerous hearts.
It’s quite rare to find true Romance. Yet, those few who have it, should cherish it forever!
The Oxford Dictionary states that Romance is a genre of fiction dealing with love in a sentimental or idealized way.
There are some interesting Romantic novels that will invite you to a beautiful paradise of love or show you some hardcore realities about life. So, here they go …
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
2. Every Woman For Herself by Trisha Ashley
3. A Step In Time By Kerry Barrett
4. The Little Café In Copenhagen By Julie Caplin
5. The Little Perfume Shop Off The Champs-Élysées By Rebecca Raisin
So, tap your feet to your favourite romance and snuggle in the fragrance of your best Romantic Novel!