Doesn’t this simple one word bring an adrenaline rush to your blood?
Well … it does for me …
I love reading adventure stories as they not only bring a sense of thrill but also suck me in a world where unreal possibilities appear absolutely real!
My mundane and stressful life takes a back seat, while my relaxed self comes to the fore reading formidable adventures.
According to Literary Terms, Adventure is a genre of literature that features stories of adventure, such as world travel, difficult quests, voyages of discovery, and other journeys. They might involve things like pirates and buried treasure, the search for a secret place or object, or a quest or expedition whose success is crucial for personal or societal reasons.
I am sure you will enjoy reading these Adventure Classics –
1. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
2. Gulliver’ Travels by Jonathan Swift
3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Canon Doyle.
4. The Adventures of Tintin by Hergé
5. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Emma Orczy
Enjoy your Adventures!